Where to go next?

May 05, 2014

It has been more than a week since the commencement exercises. It wasn't the best graduation ceremony ever and surprisingly, way less fun than what I've expected.


College Recognition

Imagine sitting alone on the last row of the seats allotted to graduates with no seatmate to talk to for the entire program! Take my sablay off and I'm no different from parents and guests who were arguing for seats. Poor me! And not to mention, that at least two of the other graduates and I was wearing the same dress. Haha. It's a relief that I don't know them.

Commencement Exercises

I admit that the commencement exercises is a bit better than the college recognition (and so is the medal). If it wasn't for those tactless people sitting at the back, the event could be much better. And also, being called after the cream of the crop, isn't a good thing really. Everyone thinks I kinda looked pitiful considering the difference in our cheers. Hahaha. I didn't notice it when I was on stage so it didn't really bother me until they told me that. I guess there are times when you wish to graduate without the laude thing after your name.



But still, graduation is a good thing. That sense of accomplishment makes everyone feels fulfilled, not just the graduates but their parents as well.

And because we're now graduates, we can have our photo taken with Oble without having to worry about the curse of delayed graduation. Seems like a tradition for me. We also had our photo taken with these famous sunflowers that blooms during graduation time.

Yes, it is a good thing though it haunts us to find ourselves and be more independent. And because our degree program spares us from taking a board exam, we start to wonder what to do now...where to go next?

You Might Also Like

0 comments