Magsasablay na ako!

April 12, 2014

"UP Life? Yes, it's full of uncertainties...but that's what makes it so exciting! Happy graduation! Congrats to all of us! Aja, aja! Gambatte!"

That was the last paragraph of the acknowledgment section of my SP docs I was writing a few days ago. Yes, that's right! Magsasablay na ako! I'm part of the BIG day and only God knows how happy am I.

Submitting hardbound and CD copies of my thesis last Tuesday cemented my name on the list of this year's graduates.

Final Requirements for Graduation
Yes, they're all green, one of my favorite colors, ang kulay ng tagumpay for Batch 2014 UP Manila Computer Science graduates.

After four years of barely surviving UP life, I finally MADE it. It's been a rocky and tiring journey, indeed. To those who've been part of this joy ride, thank you. 진심이야.

The university will not set my calendar from now on. Form 5 will not dictate my schedule anymore. Woaah... [insert my name here] is all grownup. But let's not concern ourselves about those matters in the meantime. I just want to enjoy the present to its fullest.

I congratulate all the graduates. And to those who are still struggling, this post is for you, too. You're almost there, I know that. Konting push na lang. Aja!

God has always been good to me that I received much much more than I deserve. Thank You.

행복 해요... 정말 행복 해요.

You Might Also Like

0 comments